- 6 slices bread, cut in half
- 6-7 jalapenos, halved with seeds removed
- whole milk queso fresco, sliced thin
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced or mashed
- Sour cream
- On the broiler setting, roast the jalapenos cut side down for about 5-6 minutes, or until the jalapenos are just starting to char.
- Place a few slices of cheese on one slice of bread. Add the jalapenos on top.
- On the other slice of bread, spread a thin layer of sour cream.
- Assemble the sandwich and grill for several minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Add the avocado slices onto the sandwich after grilling.